Saturday 3 December 2016

Looking back 18 months ago

Well to say things have been life changing is an understatement....Image result for life changing

Life being the ultimate  word  or the lack of it
No less than 5 people who I knew very well.... one in particular being a very dear and beautiful frend....to say I was heart broken was an understatement, and the world is surely a poorer place without her....

Others were indeed tragic especially for those left behind...
And all were comparatively in their prime....some not even 50 years old.Related image
How life changes.....

I chanced upon some diary entries from about 18 months ago....which would of been just after I started my new job!!
To say I was stressed, was an understatement , seemed like I was nearly over the edge....
Nervous, uncomfortable, unfamiliar, scared of making mistakes, drained,stressed,tired, just some of the words I used to describe how I was feeling.
No way did I think I would last 18 days never mind 18 months.
but true to the stubborn soul that I am...I dug my heels in and put up with a lot of s**t
And there's more...about my job to tell soon
But surprise surprise 18 months on and I'm still in the same job...how long for only God knows....
But what I do know is if I can do it, any one can....
What a difference 18 months can make......
And as they say as one door opens...so do a few more ( well thats not exactly how the saying goes )
Image result for winking emoji

No comments:

Post a Comment