Friday 16 December 2016

It started with a flight....

I am en route to my cheeky 7 day break to Cyprus ....wiv the hubby
Boeing 737 with Thomson 
So found my seat ...it's a plus ...its a window seat

.Not too long and bar service is imminent.... time to chill..

.Nice glass of red....don't mind if I do 

And there's more.... but not exactly what I was expecting!!!!!
The hubby has been snoozing...( nothing new there ) he wakes up in a bit of a daze and manages to drown me in...
Yes u guessed it...Red red wine....and no I'm not feeling one bit fine....
clumsy #######
No he didn't keep a straight face...
'Getting it down ye r ye ? ...You shud ov drunk it quicker! ' he sed

Cinzano bianco comes to mind for those who r old enough to remember it.    Related image
Thank The Lord I put the dark jeans on and not the lovly cream trousers!!!
Every cloud got a silver lining

No comments:

Post a Comment