Tuesday 22 May 2018

2 months since my last post ???? How can that be!!!

Hello

I can not believe that I have not posted for so long....

And to be honest much of it seems a blur!!!!

Its fair to say that I do feel really tired and am in automatic pilot

*  5 am awake ...the norm now for getting up ( as I am dropping my son off still at the train station for his journey into work )😊
*  Then back home...with a detour to the gym on Tuesdays and Wednesdays ( because tragically our muscle deteriates  as we get older...so we have to put more effort in to get the same result!!!!)
*  Then back home prepare breakfast and off to work on Mondays and Thursday ( yes i still have my job ..its been 4 months now!!!  )🕣
*  Body Balance on a wednesday and friday ( cant give that up...  love it )😍
*  And there my Yoga class on a saturday ( I absolutely love sharing my passion for Yoga with newbys and regulars .... I love that they are sharing and joining me on my journey )🙏
and not forgetting the housework, cooking, cleaning, and preparing for my classes....and I still have exams and papers to submit!!!!😣
and not forgetting family and frends ( thats really important too )
must find time to fit in a ladies lunch 😉

yes i can see why I'm tired lol.... but its all good.... it means im alive  ( exhausted but alive )😍😍😍😍

Have a fab day 💋

1 comment:

  1. The most effective method to Save on Makeup and Toiletries

    1. Use What You Already Have

    A large number of us forsake our cosmetics or toiletries before we even complete the process of utilizing them since we choose we don't care for something about them. For instance, you may discard toothpaste that preferences only excessively much like preparing pop. You may likewise have toiletries in the cupboards or the cloth storage room that you disregarded purchasing.

    Search your home and find usable cosmetics items and toiletries, and use them totally before purchasing more items.

    2. Minimization to Less Expensive Brands

    This may appear glaringly evident, yet numerous individuals figure they should purchase salon-quality cleanser or retail chain cosmetics. In the event that you have constantly utilized expensive name brand items, you may not understand that some great, modest brands exist. Challenge yourself to minimize one item, to check whether the less expensive item is an adequate substitute.

    3. Purchase in Bulk or Family Size

    Ordinarily, purchasing in mass or purchasing the biggest size accessible sets aside you some cash. On the off chance that you do this for every one of your toiletries, you can perceive how the investment funds rapidly gather.

    Make a point to check the value per unit when acquiring the biggest size accessible. Some of the time stores intentionally charge more for the biggest sizes, realizing that customers naturally figure they can get the best arrangement on the family size.

    4. Join Coupons with Sales

    I get a good deal on cosmetics and toiletries by discovering coupons for things during deals. Truth be told, I don't utilize numerous things, similar to toothpaste, except if I can get them for nothing.

    At the point when you see an extraordinary deal by joining rebate basic food item coupons with deals, stock up so you have enough for a while until the following chance. Pursue email refreshes for your preferred brands to get refreshes about deals, and scour week by week store brochures online to discover when your preferred items go marked down.

    ReplyDelete

Show Emoticons