Tuesday 30 September 2014

Wrong Shift!!!!!

U can not b serious!!!!
 Its 6am...time to get outta my bed,

* Drag the lad out, first challenge of the day, ( he dont like Mondayssss....or any other days  lol ) )
* Get sandwiches done...
* Get the young fella n the hubby up ( not too challenging )
* Quick dip in the shower...ready oneself!!!
* Not too bad this morning ..on a late.........
every one out n about their business...time for a qhick coffee n on my way......




Plenty of time think i might do a bit ov window shopin

Gotta luv Zara...


Better come back to reality...time for work



Good morning,  good morning...greeting every 1 with my usual bubbly smile....
mmmm something not quite right.... atmosphere...           Ground control to major tom, wots goin on....or is it that.someone announced we not getting paid this week!!!!!!???



The girls just acknowledge me with a nod...for Gods sake try to smile!!!  May b sum 1 died ( God forgive me )???  mayb the company is finishin,??? may b the worlds gonna end...( eventually i spose )??? May b theres no tissues in the ladies...arghhhhhh

Canteen in sight and here comes the manageress....I greet her with a smile.....
 'Helooooo is it me u lookin forrrr


 Poker face ent the word....

'Werent u spose to be on an early?'   she asked   
through gritted teeth...   
  

Ahhhhh Bisto !!!! ...........pennys dropped!!!!
S**ttttt....no-way...U can not b serious!!!!
Yes i have misread the rota and come in an hour late....
I apologise unreservedly...try to explain my mistake!!!
'i'l speak to u later about this matter...' she informs me
( Jesus Christ..u'd of thought i'd dun a murder...guilty as charged!!!! )  She so wanted to tear strips off me....may b later????



Yep later on in the day i get summoned to the room tortured...and forced to sign a document.and theres worse to cum.( i'm aware of the consequences and that i will loose an hours pay)


Noooooo  u can not be sserious....u cant take £6.72 off me!!!!!!!
( as if i expect 2 b paid for not bein there....like we get overtime payment for wen we r 30 mins late leaving in the evenin. NOT!! )
course i understand that peope cant b ariving late etc...but mistakes happen...it wasnt as if we had to turn customers away...and t was the 1st time its happened....but b assured it wont b happenin again
Nuf sed....well nearly!!!!
 W T F !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment