Friday 21 July 2017

with the best will in the world

I usually wake quite early...btween 5.45 and 6.30
so you would think that I would be able to get to a class at 8.30..right ??  'no...' 😐

I had every intention of going to my 2nd ever GUN ex class...
it is approximately 15 mins drive away...

and I was all ready to leave bout 8am....
shock..horror...
I couldnt find my car keys...and by the time I had realised that I was not going to find them
( because one of my boys had decided to put them somewhere I would never have found them!!!!)
and located my spare set....it was 8.20!!!!😨

so I took off like a mad woman...
willing every set of traffic lights to stay on green..
and daring any red ones to change before I got to them..For fear that I would beat them to a delicate pink version!!!!  ( yep..me talking to myself en route ) 😠😦

and me a changed character...my deep breathing didnt get a look in tho...it was replaced by great balls of fire..... and rapid breath!!!  (which did not help)

and inevitably I did not make my 8.30 class.....😒
and to say I was devastated was an understatement....😒
BUT....I accepted it for what it was.... (eventually)
for what ever reason I was not meant to be on the road at the earlier time...
and a few deep breaths later I was chilled and waiting patiently for the 2nd of my planned classes😌

Moral of the story...      What will be ..will be  
Related image




No comments:

Post a Comment