Saturday 29 July 2017

heel pain in yoga downward facing dog Adho Mukha Svanasana,

 Adho Mukha Svanasana,  has been giving me a few problems...or rather my HEEL has when I attempt to do this asana!!!   which to say the least is getting on my nerves 😓
So I have been looking to see if any one else has this problem...
and these are some of the results that I have found...   
(hopefully it may help some of my readers )

Image result for Adho Mukha Svanasana,I have had on a number of occasions what seems to be tiny ligament tears in my feet during stretching. It seems like there forms a weak spot, which over a period of weeks is annoying and occasionally painful if I am not careful when stretching. After having torn probably a dozen micro fibers over that time, after about 6 weeks it is healed and causes no problem again. It never bothers me during normal activities, only during stretching. I am just getting over one of these. I probably hadn't experienced it for 10 years. It's probably happened to me half a dozen times in my life.
( this is exactly how mine feels)

1 comment:

  1. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. Professional Thai massage

    ReplyDelete

Show Emoticons