Thursday 24 August 2017

Another Inspiration

Image result for yesterday is history quoteGood morning beautiful people..







That said..we should aspire to make the most of TODAY......
On that note ...I would like to share with you ANOTHER INSPIRATION
#Jean Dawson is 100 years old and still goes to her yoga classes!!
Jean Dawson practises #Iyengar Yoga which is characterized by the focus on  body alignment and by the use of yoga props such as yoga blocks and belts. Mrs Dawson says that yoga helped her cure her back pains and gave her better flexibility and stamina.
This amazing lady was still practising headstands and shoulder stands at the age of 97..
but unfortunately had to stop due to blood pressure...
I think the most amazing fact of this story is that Jean didnt start yoga until she was  67 after seeing an ad about it in her neighbourhood,  and credits it for her health and longevity.
“I don’t know how I would be today if I hadn’t taken up Iyengar Yoga. It has given me good posture, balance, concentration, flexibility and stamina,” reported Jean
Well I dont know about you....but if its good enough for Jean ..its good enough for me...so share her story with all your treasured family members...including those silver foxes, aunts, uncles,granma's ( my category 😉) granpa's, mothers and fathers right now...
You know it makes sense....
The moral of the story?
Image result for is it never too late to start yoga
Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment