Thursday 3 August 2017

Adho Mukha Svanasana,

Namasta ....respectful greetings to you all..Image result for namaste

pleased to say my back is feeling a lot better and I am grateful to be able to get back to some exercise...
although its fair to say that I did exercise and stretch whilst I had back ache, and I do believe it helped a lot... although it has to be done very carefully and not to a point where there is acute pain..
( but that is just my personal way of dealing with back ache..and it might not suit every one )

I am back to my Yoga and Body Balance and I am loving it....dont really know how I got along without these in my life...I am very keen ( and a little impatient)  to improve ..and yes I know thats NOT what yoga is about 😉

my 'Adho Mukha Svanasana' downward dog is still presenting me with a few problems... ( as are a lot of the asana's..lol )
very keen to get my heels down close to the floor but this always gives me pain in my right heel!!!
and I am trying to be really good and patient ( lol ..me patient..😉)
as I know that if I try to get my heel to the floor then its never going to heel....so little and often is the course of action 
I am hoping that this course of action will allow it to heal ( no pun intended ) completely and although it will definitely take longer, i will eventually be able to work on getting those heels down....


Image result for Adho Mukha Svanasana,
In this instance... Pain would not Gain me anything....


Breathe..

No comments:

Post a Comment