Monday 14 August 2017

when you dont know your CHATURANGAS from your CHIMICHANGAS



Namaste
Image result for free namaste images

So when I'm just flicking through the internet looking at Yoga posts...and I come across this little beauty....
It read..
'so you dont know your Chaturangas from your Chimichangas'

I had to admit to myself I didnt....😐 ( yes i know my chaturangas 😄) but is there really a 'chimichangas?????
the 1st image that came into my head was a pair of shoes!!!  Jimmy choo ??? Chimi...changas ( ok ..I do like shoes ) 😉😃  yes I know..very materialistic
So I knew it couldnt mean that....( really!! I did )
a bit of further investigation was required....
Related image
So I popped it in the search .... imagine my surprise..
 wow...these little beauties came up....
I'm salivating already....
Image result for vegetarian chimichanga mexican free imageAnd again I am impressed how good Yoga is for you...
because I now know what to order when I go into a Mexican restaurant 😘 ( these look amazing )
And it made me smile....😊
Moral to the story is.... 
Researching yoga is good
More chimichangas  means more chaturangas 😜
have a fab day x


No comments:

Post a Comment