Wednesday 11 March 2015

#Eggskimos#Eggxit#Eggs on a zimmer frame !!!!

#I got a fright.....a few days late

I suppose when you say it like that it dosnt sound too scary....but a few days turned into several...several turned into a week....and eventually it was up to 10 days late!!!
And yes this was definitly accompanied with severe perspiration!!!!!
PANIC I THINK THEY CALL IT
                                  
At 50 something I was gonna be a geriatric mother...(but how could that be?? ) yes I've had 5 so i know how it happens...what i mean is 
'' how can that be ''
Not that I wouldnt welcum The Lords most precious gift with open arms, BUT, I am the wrong side of 50!!!!
thats it....i'm old ...my bodys old.....  my eggs are old

I now know why i'm late....


   Image result for late ovulation cartoon 


Just like meself my eggs are shortsighted...cant find the exit
feeling the cold ....dont want to leave the comfort and warmth of their home
a little fragile...needs a zimmer frame
just want to chill......

I Think....

No comments:

Post a Comment