Monday 10 November 2014

U can not b serious Son



A really chilled weekend....

Ive enjoyed a visit to my friends who I havnt seen for nearly 6 months, how the time flys, and it was just lovly....my lovly friend never ceases to amaze me with her kindness and generosity....


The house they have moved into is about 500 years old,  they are currenty renovating it, and it is coming on a treat...The Orangery is nearly finished wow....just my type of space floor to ceiling windows allowing not just masses of light in but also giving the opportunity to enjoy thse beautiful views
 


got another invite to see the hopefully finished project at xmas.....bring it on
An invitation to try their home made cider, damson gin/brandy/conserve and beautiful locally produced cheese.....

its Sunday evening chilin nearly ova, we are just back home and yes its nearly back to reality.....
BANG!!!!  wakey wakey ''I need to b up at 5.30 Mam.....gotta b at work for 6 ''
is that A.M. ? u mean in the mornin Son?
Thats like 6 hours and from now and i've still got so much to do.......

U can not b serious Son!!!!!!!
Gotta go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment