Thursday 20 November 2014

Thanksgiving.....

Firstly I would like to say that in no way is this post meant to offend anyway...if i have any of my information wrong , please except my sincere apologies

Thanksgiving Day is traditionally a day for families and friends to get together for a special meal. The meal often includes a turkey, stuffing, potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy, pumpkin pie, and vegetables. Thanksgiving Day is a time for many people to give thanks for what they have.
Thanksgiving Day has been an annual holiday in the United States since 1863. Not everyone sees Thanksgiving Day as a cause for celebration. Each year since 1970, a group of Native Americans and their supporters have staged a protest for a National Day of Mourning at Plymouth Rock in Plymouth, Massachusetts on Thanksgiving Day. American Indian Heritage Day is also observed at this time of the year.

 FOR ME ???

Thanksgiving for me is a time to reflect ....to reflect on all the good things in my life....both past and present and hopefully future
An opportunity to remember to be thankful and grateful for all the blessings in my life and in the lives of my frends and family.....

Not least to be thankful for life and the  life of my beautiful family and frends...

For me each and every day is a blessing....And I thank The Blessed Lord for each and every one of them.
Thanks dont cost anything.....


No comments:

Post a Comment