Tuesday 13 January 2015

Errr .....not a good look!!!!

Another senior moment......ooooo la la

So i ask myself how can u forget to put ye trousers on ????
 
And I'm sure if i looked like these beauties no-one would complain....
But this is how the story went....

I wouldnt say I'm a sun bed fanatic and i hate the tangoed / leathery look ( not flaterin especially wen u r 50 something!!!!! ) but I do like a nice healthy looking tan...so i do have the occasional sunbed....
Sunbed turns off...feelin a bit chilly...u get the picture...so i rush to get dressed
underclothes ..chek
blouse....chek 
boots....chek
coat....chek
Errrr no....forgot to put my trousers on and put my boots on!!!!
Thank God for small mercies...at least i didnt leave the salon
  Oh My Dear Lord....What eva next.....

LMAO.....

No comments:

Post a Comment