Sunday 15 October 2017

relaxed and calm Sunday

This is so unusual for me, relaxing is something I never think of doing
 ( unless I'm in my yoga class 😉)

Related imageIts non-stop usually... like most days.. 6.30, dive out of bed, prepare breakfast for the family... prepare sandwiches.. do a quick tidy round..  rush to one of my classes ( and rush to Mass on a Sunday! )
But today was different...still got up early, did a bit of my course work 😉( cus I got to get it in )
and decided I was going to take a nice cup of coffee back to bed!!! 
and just CHILL with the husband... like I had nothing else in the world to do ( and it was fab... ) sometimes I'm just too busy living that I actually forget to LIVE.. and enjoy it.... 

 just spending the day with loved ones ( no exercise classes and no golf today! ) chilling and catching up, eating at home... 
Sometimes you just got to do nothing!!
but enjoy the life that the Blessed Lord has given you
Having a Blessed Sunday
Hope yours was too
x

No comments:

Post a Comment