Saturday 14 October 2017

Not feeling myself

Good Morning 😚or rather not

Related imagegot up at my normal 6.30 am and I'd got the worst headache ever ( i do have quite a few but this was a corker ) tried to ignore it and go about my business, but realised it wasnt going anywhere soon.  Then I realised it wasnt just a headache, my joints were aching, i had backache, my legs were hurting and i felt very sick, ( these are very similar symptoms I would experience before my period, which as I have said in previous posts are about every 3 months now) but its my inability to regulate my temperature i find really strange!!!
If I am not having a flush, with steam coming out of my ears!! I'm freezing cold.. what is it all about.
So I must admit I had to go back to bed, which I never do, much too hyper for that.  And as I feeling so cold,  I just welcomed my duvet. And it was bazarre because I just drifted into a deep sleep, almost dilarious  dreaming of things and people from years ago..very odd.
I emerged about lunch time feeling a little groggy and set about getting back to normal..  which took a while.
But next morning I felt fine, little washed out, but lovly, and was raring to go to my yoga class.
Very strange, too short lived to be a bug or a cold, or even anything connected with the 13th 😏, and I did think may be i'd eaten something that didnt agree with me, but I think there would of been different symptoms....and the fact that I have been having these temperature fluctuations regularly now for about 3 weeks is really knocking me off my feet.
I am definitely thinking more MENOPAUSE symptoms and I am really thinking of seeing my GP for some HRT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment