Thursday 14 August 2014

Friday is Costa day...yeahhhh..( oh ye, evryday is Costa day ....) Yeahhhhhh

So i'm nearly ready for shoppin....bit of lunch and mayb even a Costa wiv me favourite gels ( yep u guessed My daughter and grandaughter......
Just me make-up to sort...Takes longer these days and dont get as good a result....its called Old age!!!!!!
so i need to appl a li'l foundation and without thinkin ( ent really got a lot of time to do that at my age ) i hold my hair back off my face with my hand......u know the one, the one with the foundation in....yep without the top on.....u get the picture....concentratin now, fil all those wrinkles,  WTF....foundation is now runnin down my neck and my arm!!!! clean up operation in process...not to much damage.....finish...bit ov lippy....nearly dun  ( I thought )   just clip me hair up..arghhhhh  WTF   yes again.......my hair is ful ov foundatin!!!!!  i didnt think id tipped it in my hair aswel!!!!!!  
Oh my dayzzzzzzz
Glad to say the rest of the day was pretty uneventful............

No comments:

Post a Comment