Tuesday 11 April 2017

When you realise that there are some really nice people in life out there

But u just neva met them....
Image result for nice people

I must be honest I've never been surrounded by really nice people.....
I'd go so far as to say that if I had to name a dozen really nice genuine people...sadly, I would fail
May be that is being ambitious to try to name 12 really nice people...
may be its just the circles I am in....who knows...and I guess that reflects on me too
Don't misunderstand me ...I feel truly blessed that I have my immediate family...I thank The Blessed Lord for them every day

So imagine my surprise when I started this job....
( especially after the experience of my last job )
I can truthfully say they all have been so kind and friendly ..it is actually unbelievable, that there are so many (seemingly ) nice people out there...
(call me a pessimist ....and believe me I always look for the best in people...( but its tough !!)
Image result for nice peopleand in my experience ( 54 years) people are not usually nice for no good reason !!!!!)
But from the recruitment Lady ( who has contacted me several times to ask how I'm getting on )  to the Director who introduced himself to me today....
and all the staff in between... they have all been so kind
and especially the lovly lady who I am taking over from ( who is retiring ) shes going to be a hard act to follow..
I put my hands together to thank the Lord for this opportunity ...and hope I can be deserving of it
It has renewed my faith in peope....

No comments:

Post a Comment