Tuesday 14 February 2017

Vitamin tablet...break

so under duress I have agreed to give the vitamin tabs a break!!!!


Image result for no vitamin tabs

I have probably been taking some kind of vitamin tablets for the last 5/6 years

  • cod liver oil capsules ( thought thiss may help with joints etc )
  • iron tablets ( cus I was feeling tired all the time and some blood tests showed I was slightly low )
  • multi vitamin ( because I did lol )
  • more recently glaucosamine ( I read it was better for joints, and I have been having a lot of trouble with my left elbow )
my husband reckons they are a waste of money and that was reinforced when a programme came on saying much the same

so we will see...if all my aches and pains come back...I'm killing the husband

And then he will have some aches and pains



No comments:

Post a Comment