Thursday 31 July 2014

Gonna miss me gels....

So they need a few days away!!!!

so my beautiful daughter and husband with my adorable grandaughter in tow, have left me to have a few dayz away.........( ok thats enough of me complainin )
 Jokin apart,  they definitley need a break  it will do them all good,  but to say she dosnt choose her weekends wisely is an understatement!!!!!!

So she just tx me...
'just got here Mam hardly any signal, and theres a yellow weather warnin!!!!!  winds rain and sum thunder thrown in for good measure......Oh my dayz....
So they have batten down the hatches....and knowin her like i do.....she wil dig her heels in ( literally speakin )  and make the most of it....

Extra prayers 2nite.....x     blow those storm clouds away......and send them a few warm summer dayz.....x

She'l swear i ordered it specially for her so as she has to cum bak early!!!!!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment