Friday 18 July 2014

Another birthday!!!!

its safe to say lookin at our past get 2gethas this was pretty uneventful !!  

My Birthday...

to say a Chardonnay was a must is an undestatement... 

Before i saw my party i heard it!!!
The youngest member of my breed ( 4 months old ) had decided to have her first bout of  COLIC on my birthday.....there was no way she was not gettin noticed....i dont no about a drink i think i needed sum earplugs.......and i think evry one els in the pub was thinkin they needed sum too ( needless to say people did not linger too long in our nek of the woods!!!!
Closely followed by the entertainment!! ( 2 of my other granchidren ) 2 toddlers careering round the tables, playing now u see me now u dont with the staff !!!  ( who were desperatley tryin to avoid goin arse ova tit....... or shud that b head ova heels ???) 
  and theres more...
 Not too far bhind them was the tag team..my youngest 2 boys fighting for recognition by verbally tearin  personal  strips off each other....( these r not toddlers...but the other terrors....Teenagers!!!) God help me.... ( thankfully my eldest daughter was cutting the look and talkin in a threatenin tone....tryin to keep the peace. Bless her )

So wheres the chardonnay.....

Note to oneself.....nxt time ye husband ( or shud that b my husband ;)  lol ) offers to take me for a romantic meal for 2.... accept! accept! accept!

head count   10 adults  2 hichairs and a baby seat....yep we're sorted. Time to eat....and drink!!!!

Mines a Chardonnay.....
animals fed and watered ...time for a quick exit.i think????   Cake and candles ( compliment of the Daughter ...thank u !! )
Too slow....here it cums....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U..........




No comments:

Post a Comment