Thursday 19 November 2015

And the reward is......

indeed.....is there wine.....thank you very much!!!!!

I thought that might get your attention....it usually gets all mine !!!
Image result for smiley face
this is what keeps me sane whilst at work..(  no silly I dont drink and work !!!!)    the thought that this is waiting for me when I finish .Image result for smiley face.please dont misunderstand me.....I love what I do....I love all the patients...(especially the older ones...many of whom are in their 90's )
but its just that little thing....you know....yes we all have one....some are nicer than others....yep you guessed  Image result for smiley face bossthe boss.....
So I smile and bite my tongue...and thats not easy for me...and just keep thinking  
 'u can do this...u've faced a lot tougher situations than this...this is a walk in the park .....'  and then reward myself with a nice glass of wine......
To say I'm surprised that I still have a job is an understatement.....but I do.....and  have now been there for 7 months....wow     Image result for smiley face boss

so for all of u reading this who are having a hard time at work.....stick at it...smile....bite ye tongue.....prove them wrong....u can do it.....dont let it beat u !!!!!!   your better than that......and dont forget ...u can always have 

No comments:

Post a Comment