Thursday 12 July 2018

Nothing going in!!!!!




Information Overload

Related image

So i have failed my  A and P exam by just 3 marks!!!!

To be fair ..I really didnt put enough time into revising.  I was being optimistic and hoping the questions would fall my way ( well they might have done  😃😃 )
Yes I now know,  that they didnt .....
So I put straight back in for it  ( well I didnt want to forget the information that I HAD learnt 😁 )   It took months to get it in there, but believe me it dosnt take long to get it out...I think it gets lost in commuting   lol  )
Image result for lost in translation cartoon      or is that communication!!!!

My brain is so full of anatomy and physiology terms that I now do not know if I am standing on my ****  or my elbow   ( apologies if you are of a sensitive nature )

So my nxt exam date is looming  ( 2 days time actually )   and I feel like I could do with a holiday!!😎😎
But its got to be done....
wish me luck     

watch this space   x
Image result for wink emoji




No comments:

Post a Comment