Tuesday 14 November 2017

3 weeks? that cant be right

Hi there.... I cant believe it has been 3 weeks since my last blog

reason.... for the love of my yoga ( or not at the moment 😣 )

Why do I do this to myself?
Related imageEverything was going fine, I was not working, I was doing 6 classes a week, yoga and body balance, and going to the gym!!! yes I was feeling damn good.
No stresses ( well hardly any, obviously still got my husband, 5 children and 8 grandchildren...but hey, thats norm...right? )
But could I be content?   No!
I had to find something extra to do!
I could do more classes?
I could do more retail therapy ( theres only so much you can do ! )
I could do more girly lunches?
OR........ I could train to be a yoga instructor!!!!!!!!  Mmmmmm 
So how lucky was I, when I found out that one of the instructors from my local leisure centre was just enrolling on such a course 😃 and would I like to join her?
( I hadnt thought of doing it quite that soon!!! )
So the suggestion was no sooner said and I had enrolled.
 ( Yes its fair to say I have seriously lost the plot)
So its been several weeks and the stress is killing me ( yes I know ..I thought yoga was supposed to relieve stress too )
I knew it was going to be tough but really, I had no idea what I was letting myself in for.
1st practical weekend was so intense, Asanas, breathing exercises, teaching...
And the assignments, well they are something else.
By the end of the 2nd day I was numb, I seriously could not take any more information in.
Uttanasana Image result for uttanasana    I couldnt even remember where my knees where!!!!!



Image result for yoga exhausted cartoon
Yep all I wanted was sleep  zzzzzzzzz

But as we all know.....stress levels do not equal a good nights sleep.....or good digestion or anything else that good !
When I am awake all I am thinking of is yoga yoga yoga and I am praying for sleep...and when I am asleep I am dreaming about it and wide awake after an hour or so ... full of energy NOT!!!!
Hence...why I am wide awake at 3am blogging.....
Wish me luck on my journey
(I am definitely gonna need it ! )

Image result for namaste



No comments:

Post a Comment