Tuesday 30 January 2018

Mad January

Wow what a Mad start to the year...and I can not believe January 2018 is nearly gone....
and what a month it has been 

Me passing my yoga instructor practical ( now that was intense)
Glad that is finished...or may be I should say just beginning ( my journey that is....)

And just typical of me...I decided to get back into the world of optics...
( I am doing a couple of days for my cousins boss!!! )
So getting refreshed in that has been somewhat time consuming....( 3rd week in and Im beginning to get back into it )

And on top of that trying to get my 16 yr old settled into an apprenticeship ( because if I dont...he wont!!!  )

And then theres my other 4 children who also want a bit of me...especially that daughter πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And not forgetting the 8 granchildren.......

Oh yes and I just remembered......( my lovly husband needs a little bit of my time πŸ’–πŸ’–)

Wow...thats a lot of hrs in the day
Image result for multitasking
And then of course I have to 'fit' πŸ˜‰  in my classes  ( body balance, yoga, gym sessions.....and a new one for this year BODY PUMPπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

And when I look at it like that no wandered Im looking exhausted !!!!!!

its been a good start to 2018 ( if not a little tiring )

Thank the Lord for it..




No comments:

Post a Comment