Sunday 16 November 2014

Oh no you dont!!! not this time.....

Gotta be quick....gotta ticket last time.....



So its 8.30 am....i've dropped the young fella off at school....and me 2 favourite ladies are on the way for a spot of breakfast as I speak ( daughter/grandaughter )
BUT...... need a few supplies....
DO I RISK IT.....that pesky parkin warden she is always after a new victim.....8.30am...Is she really gonna b up and about...more importantly is she gonna b on the look out for me???????  ( she really dosnt like me)

So I need to be Fastttttt.....                              













A Pack of Pikelets ( crumpets) muffins.
Some fruit Batch mmmm  thats for me...sum milk...that'll be handy.....and I am at the check out...
Come on misses....i dont want a ticket...thinkin out aloud   to the cashier....
She laughs
''Ent u got a ticket on again!"
''What wen I'm only gonna b 5 mins? if u hurry up!!!'' I wink
She laughs again
And I'm off....race on to the car...
Oh my Blessed Lord, here she comes, driving onto the carpark.
 

I throw the shopping over to the passenger seat and dive in after it!!!!!  (lucky no eggs!!!! lol )


Time for a quick get away.....
( Now come on we av all done it occasionally!!!! ??????)

10 Hail Mary's tonight I think ......









No comments:

Post a Comment